Join, renew, or give a gift membership
Thank you for your interest in joining AATT. Currently, AATT accepts both institutional membership and individual membership for Turkish/Turkic language professionals and students. There are five categories for annual (July 1 to June 30) membership:
· Regular Institutional Membership is $100 per year.
· Supporting Institutional Membership is $200 per year.
· Sustaining Institutional Membership is $500 per year.
*Institutions contributing at the supporting or sustaining level receive one free individual membership.
· Individual Membership for Students is $15.00 per year.
· Regular Individual Membership is $25.00 per year.
You can complete the application process and pay your membership dues securely from this website. Use the Paypal system below.
Alternatively, you can download and complete the Membership Application form and send a check made out to AATT to our Treasurer, Jeannette Okur. Institutions that wish to start or renew an Institutional Membership via direct money transfer to our Bank of American Account should contact Jeannette Okur for the routing number.
To become a member, please fill in the Membership Application form given below:
The form can be forwarded electronically or mailed to
Treasurer: JEANNETTE OKUR
The University of Texas at Austin
Middle Eastern Studies
204 W 21st Street Stop F9400
Austin, TX 78712
• Free subscription to the AATT Newsletter
• Member-only news and information
• Access to various resources, such as 2020 Language Learning Framework, sample course syllabi, the Advanced Turkish Grammar Modules folder, and the AATT membership directory
• Member-only discounts on:
• AATT Annual Conference
• AATT Pedagogy Webinars (starting in 2021)
• Chance to present at the AATT Annual Conference and win the AATT First-Time Presenter Award
• Belong to a professional national organization focused on Turkic language/literature pedagogy.
• Connect with other Turkic language professionals.
• Add your voice as AATT advocates for Turkic language professionals.
• Be represented in the development of AATT’s Turkic language materials repository.